TURKEY’S ERDOGAN IS JEWISH?
Why has Turkey’s prime minister, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, helped the USA and Israel in their attacks on Syria and North Africa?
Why do ‘anti-Americans’ in Turkey hate Erdogan’s AKP political party?.
According to Ergün Poyraz, in his book The Children of Moses:
1. Erdogan has spoken to the Anti-Defamation League and the American Jewish Committee. The American Jewish Congress gave Erdogan a ‘profiles of courage award’.
2. The Erdogan family has Jewish roots.
“Why did the Turkish government consent to multi-billion dollars worth of defense contracts with Israeli firms?
“Erdogan says ‘one-minute’ to Peres during Davos but conducts business as usual with the Jewish state. This is hypocrisy.”
to run each of the Moslem countries.
On 6 August 2011, The Economist reports on a Moslem who is friendly towards Israel
This Moslem reportedly has links to heroin.
“These days the religious teacher who wields most influence over the Turks is Fethullah Gulen,” says The Economist.
In 2010, nine Turks, taking supplies to Gaza, were killed by Israeli commandos.
Gulen said it was partly the Turkish side’s fault: the flotilla should not have defied Israel.
Gulen lives in America and has been accused of having links to the CIA.
The Gulen movement “forms the apex of a huge conglomerate that includes NGOs, firms, newspapers and college dormitories in Turkey, plus schools across the world.”
Several journalists who have tried probing Gulen have found themselves prosecuted or jailed.
People who criticise the movement “can face nasty smear campaigns.”
1. “Court records and the testimony of former government officials show that Fethullah Gulen, who presently resides in Pennsylvania, has amassed more than $25 billion in assets from the heroin route which runs from Afghanistan to Turkey.
2. “Sibel Edmonds, a former FBI translator, testified that the drug money has been channeled into Gulen’s coffers by the C.I.A.”
According to Sibel Edmonds: ‘A lot of the drugs were going to Belgium with NATO planes.
“Ms. Edmonds further said that Turkish diplomats, who would never be searched by airport officials, have come into the country ‘with suitcases of heroin.’
“The only way to provide Gulen with sufficient funds to topple Turkey’s secular regime and to conduct education jihad within the Russian republics came from the poppy fields of Afghanistan…
“The Obama administration has opted to turn a blind eye to Gulen and his mountain fortress in Saylorsburg, Pennsylvania…
“In his native Turkey, Gulen’s vast fortune has been used to create the Justice and Democratic Party (Adalet ve Kalkinma, AKP), which has gained control of the government…
“Abdullah Gul, Turkey’s first Islamist President, is a Gulen disciple along with Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, and Yusuf Ziya Ozcan, the head of Turkey’s Council of Higher Education…
4. “Gulen has purchased newspapers, television networks, construction companies, universities, banks, utilities, technological outlets, pharmaceutics, and manufacturing firms throughout the country.
“In addition, he has established thousands of madrassahs (Islamic religious schools) throughout Central Asia where students are indoctrinated in the tenets of militant Islam…
5.“But the Gulen movement is not confined to Turkey and Central Asia.
“Eighty-five Gulen schools have been set up in the United States as charter academies funded by public funds.
6. “Is Gulen really affiliated with the CIA?
“His petition was also endorsed by former Under Secretary of State Marc Grossman, and former Ambassador to Turkey Morton Abramowitz.”
Readers may ‘enjoy’ taking a look at the Gulen schools website.
- After Egypt Pharaouh, the Turkish Sultan tries to domasticate Hamas
- Sultan Erdogan to visit “Ottaman’s” Gaza
- Khalid Amayreh’s Open letter to Erdogan : say “NO” to Israel ‘s new solicitations
- Is Erdogan worried about Strategic Relationship with Syria? He should
- Khalid Amayreh: “The Syrian regime must change, or it will be changed”
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian